If our system determines that an order may be fraudulent, the order may be cancelled and the account will be suspended.This means that even if you are not placing a fraudulent order, we may cancel your order if your order meets our criteria.
Below are some examples of cases where there is a risk of cancellation for your reference.
- The billing address does not match the address on your credit card
- The zip code of the billing address does not match the address registered on the credit card
- The order is being placed through a high-risk Internet connection (proxy system)
- Distance between shipping address and IP address location is not available or far away
- Security code (CVV) is not available
- There is a history of more than 3 failed payment attempts
If you hide your IP address, it will be treated as fraudulent order and all will be cancelled and the account will be suspended. Please do not use our shop if you do not agree to it.
We reserve the right to cancel such an order once it has been placed. You will need to place the order again with the correct billing address and method.